What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of information, normally consisting of just letters and numbers, which online services provide when users visit them. Software on the user's device (for example a web browser) can store cookies and send them back to the website next time they visit.
Cookies can be useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. Without cookies, or some other similar method, websites would have no way to ‘remember’ anything about visitors, such as how many items are in a shopping basket or whether they are logged in.
- essential operations, like site navigation
- allowing you to add items to your shopping cart or to your Saved Items
- analysing visitor numbers and behaviours, such as what pages are frequently visited
- assessing the success of our advertising campaigns, offers and communications
- targeting suitable advertising messages
- understanding which Affiliates have helped us reach out to new customers, or have promoted our products on their websites
How to delete cookies
If you want to restrict or block the cookies that are set by our website, you can do so through your browser setting. Alternatively, you can visit www.internetcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers and devices. You will find general information about cookies and details on how to delete cookies from your device.
We primarily use Google for site analytics and some advertising, a link to their privacy and terms notice for partner sites can be found here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites